Certificate in Education and Training Level 4
Description: This course is for pre-service or in-service teachers, who have ideally, already completed 6302 PTLLS (or equivalent Level 3) …
This course is for pre-service or in-service teachers, who have ideally, already completed 6302 PTLLS (or equivalent Level 3) and wish to progress to the next stage of their Continuing Professional Development.
Achievement of this qualification will enable holders to gain licensed practitioner status in the teaching (lifelong learning) profession, as an Associate Teacher (ATLS), in line with government reforms of the sector.
Teachers looking for QTLS status would need to progress to the Level 5 DTLLS course (Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector).
30 Weeks, 3 hours/week
To access this course, learners must:
• have access to 30 hours of teaching practice (whether voluntary or paid) on a one-to-one and/or group basis
• demonstrate Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 (or at least Level 1 and working towards Level 2)
• have previously achieved PTLLS/Equivalent (preferred), or at least 7307 Stage 1
• successfully complete an initial selection interview with the Tutor
• Available as an Evening course, as well as daytime provision.
Level 5 DTLLS or Cert Ed
No Reviews found for this course.